Have you always wanted to know what a Zippo lighter looks like from the inside? We put the lighter under the X-ray and have all the details for you. You can recognize the insert by the chimney with a total of 18 holes, eight on each side. The insert has a friction wheel and hinge. The friction wheel provides the flame through the friction on the flint and the sparks that are created. The small hinge is responsible for the "click" sound for which Zippo lighters are world-famous. The insert is filled with cotton wool, through which the wick winds its way. Felt is used to seal the inside chamber.
- Real Zippo windproof design lighter with the distinctive Zippo "Click"
- It comes packed in a gift box.
- Consists of metal; windproof design that works virtually anywhere.
- Refillable for life-long use; for optimal utilization, we recommend the genuine Zippo premium lighter fuel, flint and wicks.
- Manufactured in the USA; 30 year warranty, under the motto "it works or we fix it free™".
- Fuel: Zippo Premium lighter fuel (sold separately)